Hello people. Every Friday, I do a quick round-up of interesting things I read that week on the web. Here are my top favorites for this week. Did you read anything interesting in the last couple of days?
- The last sunset of 2014 by Alfredo Costanzo and the Valley of light by Michael Shainblum.
- If only removing things from the internet was this easy…
- Essential zen habits – the best of zen habits posts in 2014.
- Do what you have to do – seize the day and live every moment!
- 10 reasons to love chocolate (not that we need that many).
- 2015 astrological predictions for your sun sign.
- A note a day from the universe to help you choose the right thoughts!
- Find your word for 2015 and let it guide you through the year.
- How to make sure this year is different – I love the inspiration in this post.
- “Take it as it comes – specialize in having fun”
(Image Credits: DesignLoveFest)