Happy Holi & Happy Friday folks! This was such a magical, celebratory week; the full moon on 5th, the festival today and women’s day on Sunday. Although I would like to add, as women, we should give ourselves power everyday, but having a day marked does make one feel special!
So here is all the fun stuff I read over this week. What have you been reading? Do share in the comments below. And hope the magic continues into your wonderful weekend!
- I love black forest chocolate cake. It reminds me of my childhood and simpler times. If not this, then some of the items on this good mood foods list should definitely perk you up.
- Its scientifically proven: Indian food is awesome! Go on and indulge in curry this weekend.
- Welcome spring by creating your own flower garden watercolor paintings. PS – check out this cool flower identification app; so useful!
- Sleep over that pimple. Here are acne treatments that work overnight as you sleep!
- Hair coloring sticks are such an easy way to change things up. Here’s how you can use them to get ultimate festival hair this season!
- Check out these perfumes which will make you smell as fresh as the first rains of March.
- Fashion accessories photographer Eva Roovers has come out with a new series titled ‘Balance’. The pictures are a perfect harmony of different colors, textures and surfaces.
- 12 pieces of Buddhist wisdom which will transform your life.
- I am always on the lookout for good desktop wallpapers and DesignLoveFest comes up with some brilliant ones. Check out their March picks here and here.
- Fairy tale vs reality (Humor).