Happy Friday folks! Below are my top picks from the web for this week; what have you been reading? Have a good weekend!
- The bathing owl: best stress buster indeed!
- A 30 minute run/walk playlist.
- The worst breakfasts for your waist.
- How to organize your closet.
- Why doing suryanamaskars is a good idea.
- Stay healthy in both mind and body.
- Roasted tomato and garlic pasta recipe.
- Whimsical ‘owl and the pussycat‘ illustrations.
- Camping tips and tricks.
- Black and blue cobbler recipe.
Quote of the Week: “Perfection is achieved, not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing left to take away.“ ~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery
(Image Credits: Tumblr)