Hello wonderful people, hope you are having a good Friday. Check out my top picks from the web this week, and share yours in the comments below!
- Decorate your desserts with spun sugar – this is perfect, will make so many kids (and adults) happy!
- What is your ‘play personality‘? I am probably 3, 6 or 8.
- Make your own ‘Yogi Cake‘. (Warning: this is not a food recipe).
- Fashion from the streets of India. This picture made me happy.
- Don Draper’s guide to 50th birthday cakes; young ones check out the funfetti buttermilk birthday cake.
- Least stressful jobs and quirky travel jobs – I am thinking of a major career switch right now.
- Can’t get enough of emojis? Try this nail decal – super fun!
- Feel indulgent with Thayer’s Peach Witch Hazel, I am ordering one right away.
- Did you say ‘chocolate lounge‘? Almost too pretty but will eat.
- Create your own Japanese garden – a small, pretty step to incorporate some Zen in your life!
(Cover Image: Tumblr)