Happy Friday folks! Below are my top picks from the web for this week. This round-up is probably my favorite out of all the Friday posts I have done so far. What have you been reading? Have a good weekend!
- Being grateful in tough times.
- Ice-cream pie and hot chocolate pancakes.
- Improve your life by de-cluttering.
- Photo essay: An insider’s India.
- A cup of Jo’s 2015 holiday gift guide.
- Ship home for the holidays!
- Exploring Soho in NYC.
- Find love, increase happiness & seize the day!
- Inspiring gratitude prompts.
- The best Black Friday sales.
Bonus Read: 9 things that will make you do a little happy dance! I will be trying out #1 and #3 very, very soon!
Quote of the Week: “Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.” ~ Mark Twain
(Image Credits: 500px)