Happy Friday folks! Here are my favorites for this week, what have you been reading?
- What a colorful way to celebrate the coming of the Chinese New Year!
- Zuhair Murad just launched his 2015 bridal collection – check it out (PS – he is a favorite).
- Don’t quit your day job to pursue your passion yet – here’s why.
- Heels with some personality thrown in; I would happily wear the Valentino pair!
- Essential oils and how to use them – this article covers tips for using lavender, lemon, peppermint, sandalwood and tea tree oils.
- One of my favorite blogs ‘A Beautiful Mess’ just launched their photography e-course. If you want to learn photography at your own pace, sign right up!
- How to tell if you are about to make a really bad decision? (Humor)
- Chanel’s garden party at its couture show – just magical!
- Watches – then and now. This chronological collection covers the evolution of watches from 1560 to present date.
- Here is how you start your weekend on a happy note – this website had me in splits!
(Cover Image: Tumblr)