Happy Friday folks! Before I publish my weekly round-up from the web, I want to wish all my readers a fun and fabulous Fourth of July! Have a great weekend.
- Colorful homemade sugar cubes recipe.
- Foods that fuel your Yoga practice.
- Yummy three ingredient tomato sandwich recipe.
- Top white nail polishes for summer.
- Recipes and treats for the ultimate Fourth of July menu.
- Whats more healthy – nuts or dry fruits?
- Amazing sand castle ice cream cake recipe.
- Here are 10 signs you love your body.
- The difference between a good and bad attitude.
- One hundred words of ‘NOW‘.
Quote of the Week: “Man is so made that he can only find relaxation from one kind of labor by taking up another.” ~ French novelist Anatole France, The Crime of Sylvestre Bonnard
(Image Credits: Tumblr)