Happy Friday and hello to the weekend everyone! This week, I am introducing a new feature on my Googlebun Friday posts. Starting today, I will end each of these with a quote which comes closest to describing how my week was!
Here are my top picks from around the web for this week; what have you been reading?
- Here are 15 absolutely delicious Pie Recipes for your baking exploits this weekend. Or perhaps you can take a shot at this delightful Brown butter banana skillet cake with strawberries & pecans!
- Office politics can be a major cause of stress. Here are 7 cool tips to deal with it in style. In the same vein, here’s how you can ignore all the haters and keep on living your life.
- An interesting take on why the Paris Fashion Week has got it all!
- Why it is important to enjoy today and ‘live in the moment‘, and how you can do it.
- Download these gorgeous floral desktop wallpapers for some lovely spring inspiration.
- High time I caught up with my reading – this March Reading List by Glitter Guide is a perfect place to start.
- This DIY skin clearing mist is a godsend for acne prone skin and just what I need for the approaching summer months; I love it!
- Quick and easy to make one ingredient ice cream; the Nutella flavored one sounds so perfect.
- Cute printable clip art collection of lucky charms to invite some love and luck in your life!
- Working from home – awesome or horrible? PS – I was WFH today! (Humor)
Quote of the Week: “Time is that quality of nature which keeps events from happening all at once. Lately it doesn’t seem to be working” ~ Anonymous
(Image Credits: Interiors by Studio M)