Happy Friday folks! Below are my top picks from the web for this week; what have you been reading? Have a good weekend!
PS – It’s Father’s Day this Sunday! Our fathers hold a very special place in our hearts; they are a girl’s first love, and a boy’s first hero. We are truly blessed to have them in our lives. If like me, you are scrambling at the last minute for Father’s Day gifts, check out this guide to show your love and make him feel special this day. 21 June also happens to be the International Day of Yoga, so perhaps you can combine the two – sign up for Yoga classes together and give him the gift of good health!
- Where to get the best ice-cream cones in America.
- Strawberry cheesecake ice-cream pie and cold brewed coffee recipes.
- Top tips for starting your own garden.
- Yoga poses for de-stressing and relaxing the mind.
- Excellent advice on how to look as young as you feel!
- Easy DIY owl themed corner bookmarks.
- How to appreciate the present and start living a little.
- Ten amazing DIYs for June for a crafty summer.
- How to get over a hangover.
- Friday funnies dad cartoon for Father’s Day Week.
Quote of the Week: “I love acting. It is so much more real than life.” ~ Oscar Wilde
(Image Credits: Bloglovin)