Update: It’s International Day of Happiness today people; so here are some tips on how you can celebrate it today, and everyday of your life! I didn’t know this when I was choosing the cover image for my post – talk about happy coincidences (the second one this week) and signs from the universe!
Happy Friday and a big hello to the weekend! Below are my top picks from around the web for this week; what have you been reading?
- Tips for better baking and kitchen must haves to make cooking a breeze! Once you have read these tips, make yourself some chocolate waffle ice cream sandwiches as a treat.
- This life hacks printable will make you productive and happy thanks to its cheerful colors.
- Check out this set of mesmerizing black and white photographs by Vassilis Tangoulis; and these enchanting forest art installations by Ellie Davies.
- Did you know that blue light LED therapy can help fight acne?
- Explore photography during the ‘magic hour’ of the day and see how your photos turn out.
- How to recover from an unproductive day (I seem to be having a lot of these lately).
- These chic, pretty office spaces will banish Monday morning blues.
- Check out a new online platform: Stampsy.com, a place to share visual content. Given how high I am on visuals and design, I see myself using a lot of it in the coming days.
- What size is this? (Humor)
- How to find what makes you happy (inspired by the featured image for today’s post).
Quote of the Week: “Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow” ~ Mark Twain
(Image Credits: Pinterest)