Hello everyone, how is your week coming along? Valentine’s day is round the corner, and just like I promised, I am doing an interesting valentine’s day round-up for you this week. Valentine’s day is a day of love, not just a day for loving your partner or spouse. So be grateful for the wonderful relationships in your life and celebrate the day with all your loved ones – friends, family, pets and yourself!
Here are 14 interesting ways to celebrate the day of love this year, either by yourself or with someone. Happy Valentine’s everyone!
- Bake this mushy valentine’s day cherry pie or this surprise bundt cake.
- Mix up this love potion (sugar free) for everyone.
- Put together a boyfriend book if they are sensitive, or this basket if they are practical.
- Take a walk under this heart shaped umbrella.
- Make these valentine’s day candy huggers for the little ones.
- Buy this gorgeous gift for the women in your life.
- Create these adorable heart shaped paper bookmarks.
- Write love notes for everyone (including yourself)!
- Make some custom art, or buy it online instead.
- Listen to the ultimate valentine’s playlist.
- Play a valentine’s day tumble game (a twist on Jenga).
- Say ‘I love you’ in more ways than one.
- Binge-watch these classics or catch new releases at the theater.
- Travel with your loved ones, or travel to find what you love!