Happy Friday people! Here are my top 10 favorite reads from this week. What have you been reading? Do share in the comments below.
- Let’s enjoy the last few days of winter with some fabulous winter recipes from Joy The Baker. While you are checking this out, also look at these adorable polar bear cookies and these Sour Cherry and Pistachio Biscotti recipes.
- Perfumes with a twist – when you want your scent to be as intriguing as you are!
- Let’s show our desktops some love! Download these free, fun and feminine desktop wallpapers now.
- Don’t retire that summer dress to the back of your wardrobe during the winter months. Here is a clever styling tip to wear them in this freezing weather.
- Start your literary pursuits on the right note this year – pick a remarkable pen from Namiki’s first collection for 2015 inspired by the wisdom of Owls (my favorites).
- Whether you are a first timer or a regular, you will find these tips for selecting the right spa relevant and useful.
- How to set the right customer expectations and keep it super flexible at work. (Humor)
- I love the effect of stained glass, so here is a tutorial on how you can make your own faux stained glass windows at home.
- Need some decor inspiration? Check out these 23 great rooms from California to France, shot by photographer Brittany Ambridge.
- Boozy, warm, tiki hot chocolate – perfect way to welcome the weekend!
(Image Credits: Tumblr)